Monday, August 22, 2011

busy busy busy

Oh goodness my life lately has been so busy and stressful!

I start school next week and have orientation tomorrow and Wednesday! I'm super excited but also nervous, mostly about trying to make my school and work schedule coordinate well. Also, the calendars for my classes were emailed this week and it is pretty overwhelming! By next week I have to read about 10-12 chapters in the textbook, countless articles, and watch lots of skills practice videos! Yikes!

Also, we are moving in one month and we get the keys to our new apartment in three weeks! A few weeks ago all my spare time was spent going through storage and preparing for the move...

Until now my newest stressor, I have to buy a new car! A week and a half ago my car wouldn't start so we took it to the shop and found out it needs $3000 worth of work to run again! My car is a 2007 and it had 25,000 miles on it when I bought it not even two years ago so this is super disappointing and unexpected. Again though, I am so blessed to have M's parents who are helping me get a new car (instead of putting so much money into one we don't trust). But because of this I have spent the last week scouring used car listings or driving all over the city to test drive cars (or more likely find out they've already been sold).

Prepping for school has totally been on the back burner and I haven't even been able to think about packing! I've been chauffeured around all week by M or one of his parents also so I haven't been able to run any errands and buy the things I need before school starts.

Goodness the stress level around here is crazy but I am so blessed to be starting a nursing program, to be moving into a beautiful apartment with M, and to have such amazing people in my life willing to help me purchase a car! Just have to keep reminding myself that through the next few weeks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment