Friday, August 12, 2011

new home

I've been busy decorating our new apartment in my mind lately, which is really just teasing myself since all my money will being going towards nursing school for the next 16 months of life...

But let's just pretend, shall we?

Here's what I have so far
I love the way these pillows look being all different. I want to do a big floral one, a solid, and then the same trellis pattern lumbar pillow as the picture (which I may be attempting to make myself...). I'm not sure what color I want the solid pillow to be. I love that I'll be able to draw off all the colors in the floral pillow for other things throughout the room! I also love the idea of the sofa table with two lamps, since I believe where we will be putting our couch it won't be backing up to a wall, so the table will help divide the room better.

I also want to make one of these! This one was made by painting a $40 Ikea rug. I'm not sure what color to go with yet, I was thinking something bright like an orangey red, but I may chicken out and fall back on my trusty favorite, navy.

That's all I have so far! I have been scouring Pinterest for further inspriation (where I found both of these of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment