Sunday, August 28, 2011

and so it begins

Nursing school starts tomorrow!

I have waited so long for this day and have been so excited for it to come the entire summer, but now that it's here I am wondering what I got myself into. I don't know why I am so nervous and hesitant, I have always loved school and this has been what I've wanted for years now! The teachers and previous students at orientation just scared me a little talking about how much my life will change.
I am also really nervous about how I am going to make work and school work together. C's mom has bent over backwards to make sure I can stay working for them, even if only for a few hours a week on the very busy weeks, but I'm still wondering whether it will be able to all come together and work out.

I'm trying not to let myself stress though and just give it all to God and trust it will all be ok! One of our professors gave us what seems like it will be very helpful advice, to take it one week at a time. So I'm just going to try to make it through this week and then worry about the rest of it!

And some pictures to make this post a little less boring..

New Lilly planner to keep me organized! I love the print, and everyone who has seen it has asked me where to get one for themselves!

My wardrobe for the next 16 months :)

ps. I'm hoping to look back at this post next year when I'm almost done and laugh at myself for ever doubting I could do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment