Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm back!

After the longest blog break ever, I decided I really want to make time to start blogging again!

Reading everyone's 2011 posts makes me sad that I gave up on blogging about halfway through the year and I don't have all of those memories written down.
The other day a friend asked M and I what we did for our first anniversary (five years ago) and neither of us had any idea! So I started thinking that if I really want to remember all the little details of our life I need to get back to blogging.

I do have a new blog "resolution" though!
This time around, I'm doing it for me! I want to record what happens in our lives so I can look back and remember all of this years from now.
My posts may be about completely boring things that no one cares about and not have enough pictures, but that's ok! I think I would have blogged a lot more last year had I gone with this idea. So basically this will be my diary with pictures, and I'm pretty excited about that!

So I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'll start all that on a new post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment