Thursday, January 5, 2012

playing catch up

To pick up where I left off last time around...

My car-
After A LOT of searching, praying, a few disappointments, and being chauffeured by M's parents for a month (!!), I finally found a car in September! And, of course, it was worth all the trouble because it's perfect.
I plan on driving it until it falls apart! Hopefully it lasts me quite a while because not having a car payment to worry about is such a good feeling!

Moving-
M and I moved into our new apartment September 17th and it's perfect! I love everything about living with M and I really think we made the best choice for us. I haven't been so happy with my living situation since I lived at home, roommates just aren't my favorite! (Though I did love living with my best friend for a few years in college, long term it just doesn't work out well).
Just for the sake of a picture... Our messy, no where near finished living room about a month ago.

Nursing school-
So at the end of my last post I was hoping that by this year I'd be able to look back and laugh at myself for being so nervous. I'm happy to say that's definitely the case! This past semester was definitely a lot of work, but it wasn't that bad at all! And I really liked it! I missed a 4.0 but 1.5 points in one of my classes (3 As and a B) and I'm looking forward to go back in a few weeks! Much more on all of that later I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment