Friday, January 13, 2012

Changes

Today is my last day of being employed as a nanny. Next week I'll begin orientation and training for my ICU tech job.

I still plan on helping C's family out whenever I can with odd days here and there, night and weekend babysitting, and keeping him when they go out of town, but I'm still sad. C has been such a big part of my life for almost two years now.
I've watched him grow from a tiny baby that cried every second of every day for a whole month, to a smart little boy who says thousands of words and is obsessed with his die-cast cars.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to work as C's nanny the past couple of years. It was the perfect job for me and my life at that point.

I'm also so excited for all the new things to come. My new job terrifies me, but I know it won't be long before I know what I'm doing and I'll gain invaluable experience watching the ICU nurses work.

God is in control of my life and I am so grateful of all the blessings he's bestowed upon me! I am grateful for the wonderful, fun, easy, well paying job I had being a nanny for C, and I'm grateful for the changes happening in my life this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment