Saturday, January 14, 2012

project366

Days 1-13!

Baking cookies

Outfit of the day (excuse my silly looking face). M and I celebrated our anniversary this day (since we both had to work on the 4th) by going to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (yummy), going to look at engagement rings (!!), and having dinner with friends at BJ's.

I got gel nails. They were cute, but they started peeling really quickly so next time I'll probably just go for the regular manicure if it's going to last just as long for half the price.

Note left for M on his wallet on our real anniversary.

Battle scars from blood work and a TB test for my new job.

Whole day off spent trying to catch up on laundry.

Hog fans everywhere in Dallas for the cotton bowl!

Shopping for curtains.

FaceTiming with M haha. FaceTime isn't very flattering.

Shopping for "business" clothes.

Sick C relaxing on the couch.

Almost finished with my book. I'll do a review after I read the ending!

Since I only just decided I wanted to start project366, some of these may not have been the actual day I took them (oops!). I'll try to do better at getting more interesting pictures from now on haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment