Monday, January 9, 2012

Exciting news...

Next Monday I will be starting my new job as a patient care tech in the ICU!!

I am so happy and blessed that after a lot of potential setbacks everything worked out perfectly!

I interviewed for the position a month ago (!!) but had to wait two and half weeks for my nurse manager to complete the required number of interviews for the position and then after getting it I was told my offer would be resended if I couldn't miss school to make it to orientation!
Thankfully everything is finally worked out and I couldn't be more excited (and also terrified)!

Basically I will be spending three nights a week helping out the ICU nurses and learning tons! And when I finish nursing school in December, I should be able to easily find a graduate nurse position within our hospital network.

I'm so thankful to God for this blessing and so excited for all wonderful things happening in my life in 2012!

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment