Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to work tomorrow! :( Oh how I loved my week off. Besides getting engaged (!!), M and I spent the week relaxing, staying up way too late, sleeping in, and being completely lazy, it was perfect! We also watched 2.5 seasons of Gossip Girl. We're obsessed! I also did a pretty impressive job of staying on my diet (minus one slip up that I'm regretting tonight with a tummy ache). Nothing like a deadline (engagement pictures! showers! wedding!) to get you motivated! I'm down 6 pounds since last week! Tomorrow I have to watch C then it's three nights in a row at the hospital. I had probably the worst night of work ever the last time I was there, so needless to say I'm not looking forward to going back. I just need to pray and have faith that everything I'm putting up with this year will be worth it in the end! Despite my best efforts, this post refuses to have paragraphs! Sorry for the long boring blob of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment