Friday, April 8, 2011

fashion friday

Baseball season officially started a week ago! Here in Dallas, this is huge news this year. Last year, our Texas Rangers went to the World Series against San Francisco. Unfortunately, we didn't win, but it got everyone's attention and I learned how fun watching baseball can actually be from watching the playoff games! The Rangers are already off to a good start this year too, they swept the Red Sox in their first series this past weekend and won their game last night too! 4-0!
Update: Probably I shouldn't include current events if I'm going to type my post 4 days ahead of time! The won their games Tuesday and Wednesday also, sweeping another series, and are 6-0!! Double header this afternoon :)



I haven't been to a game in a few years, but we definitely want to go to a few this season. So, I decided to do fashion Friday on Rangers' gear!

Here are some cute shirts I'd like to be sporting at games this season...
shop.mlb.com


shop.mlb.com


Victoria's Secret
They have an adorable hoodie in the store but I couldn't find a picture anywhere. Probably won't be cold enough for one until fall though anyways!

Rally House


And I just ordered one of these today!
I'm so excited! I think they are so adorable. Someone that I went to high school with and her mom started a business making them. They are made out of tshirts (the back also has a player's name and number), and she does them for any team, though mostly people request college teams. They don't have a website but if you like the facebook page and then leave a comment, she will message you details! The facebook page can be found here. I will probably be ordering one for TX/OU weekend in the fall as well!

Can't wait to buy our tickets for an upcoming game!

No comments:

Post a Comment