Friday, July 29, 2011

cinema suites

Last night M and I went and saw the last Harry Potter movie (only because I was out of town when it came out, or we would have been at the midnight showing!) at AMC's new Cinema Suites. The AMC near us expanded last year to add new additions called Fork & Screen, which is like Studio Movie Grill or Movie Tavern where you can eat a meal while you watch the movie, and the Cinema Suites. Basically you sit in huge, amazingly comfortable recliners while you eat and watch the movie! It was so awesome, I never want to see a movie in the regular part of the theatre again!

We had already eaten dinner, so I can't say whether the food was good or not. They did bring us complimentary chocolate covered popcorn, a warm towel when the movie was almost over, and we got Ghirardelli mints as we left! And the best part, it's was only $12 per ticket, so not even $3 more than the regular theatre!!

Here's us before the movie, M wouldn't let me ask the waiter to take our picture together haha


 


(I don't know why my hair looks gray in this picture?)

We will definitely be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment