Thursday, July 7, 2011

fourth of july weekend

I was so happy to have three days off work this past weekend and to not be going anywhere! We've had so much fun the past couple of weekends in Florida and at Lake Texoma, but I was so tired and ready to relax! That's exactly what I did all day Saturday and Sunday :)

On Monday M and I spent our day like this :)





After hanging out at the pool all day, we had Texas Roadhouse for dinner, yum.

We didn't go see any fireworks, but we did have fun with some sparklers at home!


haha we had so much fun taking these! It takes a lot of patience to make it work and we needed to be somewhere darker so we didn't look so ghostly.

Tuesday was my best friend's birthday so we went to On the Border for dinner and out for drinks afterwards! (She's the one in the flowery dress!)
(don't mind my eye looking crazy, it's the automatic red eye fix on iphoto and I'm too lazy to go fix it! haha)








I'm so excited the weekend is already almost here! Love four day weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment