Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm finally back!

Yikes sorry I've been terrible at blogging! Last week I was still pretty unhappy all week to be home from Florida, and really sad it will be another three months until I see my sister. I know I'll get super busy between now and then with school and other things though and it should go by quickly!

On Friday M and I went to the wedding of one of his fraternity brothers. It was really fun but I think that it made me realize I want a smaller wedding than I used to think haha.
While frantically shopping for my dress last minute (as in two hours before we needed to leave for the wedding), I discovered the wonders of the J. Crew and Banana Republic factory stores! We have an outlet mall near us (but an indoor one, more like a regular mall with outlet stores/other various attractions) and I have probably been there a million times and had never been in either one. My dress is from Banana Republic and was $25 marked down from $130! Both stores had so much cute and cheap stuff, I think I'll be returning for my fall wardrobe :)

Saturday M and I went apartment shopping! This was the surprise I was referring to in the previous post :) We found an apartment that we love (across the street from where he lives now) and have since gone back and forth on whether it's the right idea based on money reasons (on my part, my salary will be cut in half when school starts next month!). I think today I have finally decided we should do it and I will be able to make it work based on some news about my financial aid! I am so excited, we will probably sign the lease this week :) (Though we're signing the lease soon, we won't be moving in until mid/late September.) I am just praying everything works out money-wise and that everything that needs to fall together perfectly to make my life easier will do so!
(I'll post some pictures when it is for sure!)

After apartment shopping we went to dinner with M's parents and then back to their house to play some volleyball in the pool. I'm not the most athletic so I think my team was at a disadvantage, but it was really fun! I didn't take any pictures though :(
(I think I remind myself every day to be better at this!)

Yesterday M worked while I sat at home and crunched numbers and stressed about the apartment haha, and then we headed to a friends house to swim and grill hamburgers. The only picture I got...

Haha I had a tiny bit of meat left over so I made M a mini burger! I thought it looked so cute so I had to take a picture :)

Since M is finally on his way home from work, I'm off to warm up the dinner M's parents made for us so we can eat and watch last night's Trueblood! Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment