Friday, February 25, 2011

fashion friday

swimsuits I'm liking as warm weather approaches...

Ralph Lauren

Apparently frills are very in this season, I've seen them everywhere! I would pair this with plain black bottoms, I don't much like the skirt look.


L*Space

This one looks black but it's actually navy (of course). I love pairing one solid piece and one printed!

O'neill

I LOVE the bottoms of this one but I usually hate that type of top on me and it's the only option :(


Victoria's Secret

I don't usually find bandeau tops very flattering except on super tiny girls but I've been wanting to give them another shot because it looks so cute in the picture! This one has removable straps which might help. 
Hopefully I'll be adding a few of these to my wardrobe this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment