Saturday, June 4, 2011

fashion friday

It's technically still Friday for a few more minutes (well at least when I started haha)! Here are some things I'm loving for summer, a few of which I've already purchased!



I'd love to have this skirt in multiple colors but sadly it's sold out everywhere. I was lucky enough to grab this tan color in my size though last weekend! Hopefully they make more so I can get this summery orange/red color as well.


Target had a simpler (and much less expensive) version of this dress last year and I wish they would bring it back! I love how simple it is and how it can be worn super casual or dressed up.


One of my Memorial Day sale purchases! i love how bright and summery they are as well!


While the sailor buttons aren't my favorite, I do love the grey linen, and I think these would be cute for going out for drinks next week for a friends birthday... maybe I'll get them with my newest gift card :)


For some reason I can't find the full photo, but I am in love with this maxi dress! I saw it in a catalog C's mom got in the mail and now I REALLY need it but even with a coupon it's just too much :(


I have been looking for white linen pants everywhere for the past few summers but I never find any that I really want. Most are high waisted (from the women's section) and SO expensive. Though these aren't white, they fit so well and low like I'd always imagined and I got them 30% off on Memorial Day!


I've always liked the scarf and plain white tshirt look on other people, maybe this summer I'll try it on myself haha


I think I need one of these for lounging by the pool at the resort, but M doesn't agree haha. At least it's only $9!



ps. I added links this time in case you want to check anything out! It's so much easier to do things on M's macbook pro than the dinosaur computer I use at work when C is sleeping haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment