Friday, June 24, 2011

oh happy day :)

Sorry (again) for the lack of posts lately! Our Florida trip was SO busy, and I've been trying to catch up on rest ever since (trying and failing that is haha). One day I'll put up the few pictures we did take when I get them off of both cameras/my phone and all in one place.

Today I'm linking up with Happy Home with all the things making me happy at the moment :)



I am so obsessed with Pinterest! I think I sat and pinned things for two hours when I got home from work yesterday. It's so neat and fun. I've always saved catalogs and taken screenshots on my phone of ideas, but this is so much easier and more organized!




My new Pandora charm bracelet from my sister and my first charm from M! It's a penguin :) I love penguins and they are kinda our thing (since penguins choose only one mate for their whole life of course!).




This picture of M playing with three of my nieces. I love that they love him too :)




That we will be spending our day here tomorrow! (the islands on Lake Texoma)




My new huge Vera Bradley tote that I got at the outlet in Orlando! It's so big and has so many pockets. I can't wait to use it for school in just over two months :)


And what's making me the happiest is that it is finally Friday and I get off work in an hour and a half! Even though I only worked four days this week, it has been THE longest week ever. C has decided not to nap at all, only sit in his crib and scream until he's hoarse instead. And then of course be terribly grumpy the entire day because he's exhausted. Hooray for Friday!

2 comments:

  1. YAYY!!! :-) Thanks for being the first to link up!!!!!!! You have no idea how happy that made me!!! I'm just starting with Pinterest! :-) I LOVEEEE your new vera bag! I'm obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Vera Bradley bag! I've wanted a big one for a while but can never decide on a pattern! i love them all!

    ReplyDelete