Monday, June 13, 2011

weekend recap!

Friday night M and I went to Cotton Patch for dinner and then saw this with a friend


I wasn't sure that I wanted to see it but then after it got a really good Rotten Tomatoes score and everyone was talking about it we decided to go. Plus we had free tickets from a gift card I got for my birthday so I figured we should use them on a movie weren't sure we'd like and then wouldn't feel bad for wasting the money! I actually really liked it!! It wasn't too scary but still had some parts that made you jump. It was also really funny surprisingly! (Not like it was a comedy but the characters just said a lot of funny things.)

Saturday M and I had lunch at Jersey Mike's again (he's obsessed lately) and got our cars washed. Then M went to the Indy car races with some friends and I babysat C.

Yesterday I cleaned the whole apartment and then basked in the cleanliness for a while haha. I think that's going to become a new Sunday ritual, I love starting the week with one less thing to worry about!
When M got home from work we went to Red Robin and watched the first quarter of the mavs game, and then to his parents' to watch the rest. It was so awesome seeing them win the finals and make history, it gave me chills! So proud to be a mavs fan today :)

Today I'm reading this book


M has to read it for one of his online criminal justice classes this summer and it's is really interesting so far! I figured I'd read it too so I can help him out with his discussion questions :)
(I still need to finish False Memory also!)

I have SO much to do this week before we leave on Friday. I know this week at work will drag because I'm so excited but the evenings will probably fly by because I'll be so busy!

Just a random sidenote, sorry my pictures have been too big/small or really blurry lately! Blogging on my phone is so easy and much more user friendly than the computer (surprisingly), but choosing the picture sizes is kind of a shot in the dark, and I can't see what they really look like until I'm on a computer. So I apologize the last few posts have had blurry pictures!

Also, I'm getting tired of this blog layout, especially because I can't change anything I want to change (post title fonts, the width of the page so my pictures aren't always going crazy). When we get back from our trip I'm going to work more on designing my own! (Expect something a lot more simple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment