Thursday, March 24, 2011

enjoying the small things

inspired by Kelle Hampton, here are the small things I'm enjoying today...


Gorgeous weather

I was beginning to fear Texas was skipping spring this year when it was 85 degrees yesterday, but I'm glad it has decided to prove me wrong.


A vase full of my favorite flowers on the bar


$10 worth of thrift store picture frames waiting to be sanded and painted


Not having to be at work until 10:15
Which of course meant no traffic! As well as sleeping in and going to the donut store for breakfast (sorry diet!).


Practicing my photography skills on C
Had to make him anonymous because I don't have permission to put him on the blog, but I'm pretty impressed with how this picture came out! (It's even better when you can see his eyes.)


My Little Black Book of Lenten devotionals


The bluebonnets are back!
My sad attempt at a picture while driving.


M and I sitting in them last year.
So excited to take pictures in them again this year, M's least favorite thing ever haha. (Also loving that I can totally tell I've lost weight in comparing myself to this picture.)


And, having air conditioning in my car finally after many months without it!
I got it fixed on Saturday and it makes me so happy everytime I get in the car.


What small things are you enjoying today?

No comments:

Post a Comment