Wednesday, March 2, 2011

modcloth

Facebook keeps harassing me via sidebar ads to check out modcloth. Since I was already annoyed today that I know of no places to shop (in my budget, that is) besides express and occasionally american eagle, I decided I'd appease facebook and check it out. To my surprise it's anthropologie but cheaper, with some really random (read: ugly) stuff, that I can't imagine anyone purchasing, thrown in. That navy dress I can't stop thinking about from anthropologie, they have one almost identical for less than half price! Sadly, I still don't want to spend $60 on it and I don't love it nearly as much. And my goodness do they have a lot of options (looking like 1500 dresses to choose from?!). Some modcloth finds...


almost exactly like the anthropologie one, though I kinda hate the ruffles and not a big fan of the bow being in the front.


Even closer to the the anthropologie one (besides being a questionable green)








Obsessed with this one in particular, as soon as I think of some place to wear it to (and find some nude heels), it will be mine


So at least only half of these ended up being navy! It won't help my case to say that I loved at least 3 (or 6) other dresses that all happened to be navy but I left them off. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment