Friday, March 4, 2011

fashion friday- fashion on a budget

I'm guilty of purchasing most of my wardrobe from just a few specialty stores, like Express or American Eagle, that can be way overpriced (though Express has amazing coupons and sales that bring things back down to affordable). So I wanted to branch out and try to find some cute, cheaper things at places I don't normally shop for clothes. I hate having to look through a million things to find only one thing I like, but sometimes it might be worth it! (Or you could always shop online, like I did for this post!)
Walmart- $15


Target- $18


Target- $20. I really want to like these, but I tried one on yesterday at a different store and I just think they look terrible on me! The cinched waist hits at such a bad spot, but maybe after losing a few more pounds I'll give another one a try!


Target- $8. These come in so many colors and are easy to dress up with cute jewelry and sandals! And they look cute tucked into high waisted skirts that are everywhere this spring.


Old Navy- $30. It's hard to see the detail on this dress but it seems like it could be really cute with a brown belt and sandals (or cowboy boots). I think $30 isn't that great of a deal, but I'm pretty sure Old Navy has sales and coupons a lot, so just have to wait for the right time to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment