Friday, March 11, 2011

fashion friday

Here are some shoes on my wish list for spring!

I like these from Aldo but $40 is a little pricey.


Then I found these at Target! Very similar and since they are $25 less, I could have them in two colors and still save money! (Unfortunately, I think I'd like the T strap of the Aldo ones better than the more V shaped Target ones, but it'd be worth trying them on if they ever come to Target stores.)


American Eagle
These were in a previous fashion Friday post and I loved them so I bought them on Presidents' Day when everything was 25% off! I haven't worn them yet but I'm thinking they are going to match perfectly with all the floral/peasanty tops and dresses that are in style this spring.


Aldo


American Eagle


I think every store that sold shoes may have had some version of these last year and I loved them but never bought any. Now I really want them and they are no where to be found! Hopefully someone will decide to bring them back. (I wouldn't want them in patent, only picture I could find!)



Rainbow
These are basically my summer staple. They are so comfy and I love the thicker straps because I have wide feet and I hate the way most of the sandals that are in style (with super skinny straps) look on me. Though $50 seems like a lot for plain flip flops, they really last forever and have a warranty if they ever break!


Rainbow
I have a pair of brown ones that I bought the summer before my junior year of high school (they're over five years old!) but I really want to get another brown pair. Mine are looking pretty worn but honestly that wouldn't bother me except my feet seem to have shrunk/I bought a size too big (they come in letter sizes) and so my brown ones now look huge and ridiculous.


I didn't find too many things I have to have, but it's pretty early in the season. I hate to say, some of the styles this spring I am not loving at all.
Express
Is this real life? Seems like something you'd mistakenly reel in while fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment