Friday, March 4, 2011

weight loss update week two

I'm very annoyed about this weight loss update today!

Height: 5'7"
Starting Weight, October 11, 2010: 195lbs
Restarting Weight, February 15: 164lbs
Last Week, February 25: 157lbs
Goal: -3lbs
Today, March 4: 156lbs (-1 loss since last week)
Total lost: -39lbs

I try to weigh myself everyday (on weekdays mostly) at the same time. Wednesday I was at 155. Hooray that means I had hit the 40lbs lost mark! I was so excited I wanted to go ahead and post my weight loss update then, but I decided to wait and was thinking maybe I'd surpass my goal for the week. Yesterday I was at 154, yay for meeting the goal! Today, I was excited to weigh myself, thinking I'd at least met my goal and maybe even lost a little more since yesterday. No, instead I'm two pounds heavier than yesterday! I know you aren't supposed to weigh yourself everyday and that of course it is going to fluctuate day to day but still I'm really annoyed about this.

This week I did slightly better at going to the gym, but maybe this annoying two pounds sneaking back up on me will motivate me a little more for this week. Yesterday I got to come into work later than usual so I went to the gym in the morning. I was so much more productive and tried so much harder than when I go after work and really all I care to be doing is going home and relaxing. I want to start trying to go every morning but on normal days that means getting there at 6:15am! We will see if that happens come next week!

Goal for next week is -3lbs or 153 (or hopefully more if it really is a fluke that I'm 2lbs heavier today)!

No comments:

Post a Comment