Friday, March 11, 2011

weight loss update- week three

Diving right in…

Height: 5'7"
Starting Weight, October 11, 2010: 195lbs
Restarting Weight, February 15: 164lbs
Last Week, March 4: 156lbs
Goal: -3lbs
Today, March 11: 153lbs (-3 loss since last week!)
Total lost: -42lbs

So when I started writing this post it was originally going to be titled “So I guess this is what everyone calls the ‘plateau phase’”. Then I hopped on the scale expecting to cringe at what came up on the screen, and was totally shocked that I managed to meet my goal! I weigh myself every day, even though I only do the weekly update, so I knew that this week wasn’t looking good at all. I was actually expecting to have gained, or at the very best stayed the same. Needless to say, I’m beyond thrilled because I was beginning to think my efforts were futile due to my occasional lack of willpower, which only led to me cheating on the diet/skipping the gym even more. Finally meeting my goal feels so awesome (and quite miraculous) and I’m totally motivated for next week now. Hooray!

Off to go think of an idea for fashion Friday, which I almost forgot about.

Ps. I sincerely apologize for the terrible typos in the last post. It kind of gives me anxiety thinking about it, as that’s one of my biggest pet peeves! Unfortunately though, I usually post and then go back and read through it and make changes, and that day C woke up from his nap right as I posted and I never went back. Try not to think any less of me. (I’ll be typing my posts in Word from now on so I don’t have this problem!)

No comments:

Post a Comment